HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Presentation of Defiance Grounds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shox

shox

Presentation of Defiance Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Presentation of Defiance Grounds   Presentation of Defiance Grounds Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2014 - 11:33

Welcome to Defiance Training Grounds,

We are a community of players, maybe not only players, we would like to be a family,
that have the same purpose on this game, training people to make the game improves itselfs,
since it has been dead for many years, we are only trying to revive it with all of our spirit.
As my dear friend shox said : it would be really nice to do this like the last achievement on this game..
It is like the last chance to meet another world, and meet how the game was born,
also skilled people to face the last part of the game, yes I'm talking about ESL.
We do not believe on destiny, we only believe in effort.
With this project, we are trying to get ESL a bit more active and encouraging people to face this part of the game that is very competitive.
We are giving you the opportunity to have a team if you never had one or none accepted you.
Also Defiance Grounds is very strict with the rules especially the Base part,
the Academy where you would know all hidden aspects on this game,
but I cannot do anything more, your path is your decision, what would you go for?
The fun part of the game or the serious one : JA+ or BASE member?

The Reputation we want to get, and to keep :

We are a community, as a community, we believe on our members like they also believe on us.
We are ONE, if someone fails, everyone fails.
We do not want to get high, we do not want "fans" only, we want full focused people on it.
We are really high experienced people on this game.
Since we are a strict community, we only call for a good behavior, acting well with other people and make them to join our world.
Remember that teammates are the essence to make this project go on, if they fail, we will fall together.
Back to top Go down
https://defi4nce.darkbb.com/

Presentation of Defiance Grounds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
Defiance Grounds :: Informations and Applications :: Informations-